|Thursday, September 8||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday, September 9||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday, September 10||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Sunday, September 11||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Monday, September 8||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Tuesday, September 9||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Wednesday, September 10||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Thursday, September 11||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday, September 10||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday, September 11||5:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
This event is now closed
Imporant information before you RSVP
- Access to the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery is to watch the Red Carpet arrivals only and does not include tickets to the film at Roy Thomson Hall.
- You must be in your seat by the check-in closing time indicated. If you have not checked-in before that time, your spot in the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery will be released.
- Before entering the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery you will be required to sign a photo/video waiver and consent to a bag check.
- The following items are not permitted in the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery: long lens cameras (handheld cameras are OK), selfie sticks, umbrellas, outside food and beverage
DAVID PECAUT SQUARE215 King St. W. Toronto, ON M5V 3G2
There are limited spots available for each Red Carpet arrival event and space will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a limit of one reservation per person per email address at this time. Additional spaces may be made available the day of and distributed through a rush process at the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery. Access to the Red Carpet arrivals at the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery does not include tickets to the film at Roy Thomson Hall. You will be required to sign a photo/video waiver prior to entering the RBC® Red-Carpet Gallery and while there, adhere to certain rules. There is no cash value associated with this program.
Let’s Celebrate Farming for the Future
2024 Ag Calendar Photo Entries Now Open
Innovation is more important in agriculture than ever before. Show us how you’re embracing science and technology to stay ahead.
The theme for this year’s calendar is Farming for the Future. Send us pictures of the innovative practices on your farm for a chance to get featured in our 2024 Ag Calendar
We want to see all of your unique ideas to take your operation into the future.
Selected photos and the stories behind them will be featured in our 2024 Canadian Agriculture Calendar.
- All photos must be of printable quality, large file size (up to 5MB) and submitted as either a jpeg, png or pdf file.
- You may submit as many photos as you’d like, however they must comply with the Photograph Guidelines in the Rules
- Please include a small description of each photo submitted
- Submission deadline is September 8, 2023
- Other conditions apply, please see Rules for details.